Saturday, July 30, 2005

Another Post?! 2 in 1 Day SWEET!

What would deserve the pleasure of multiple postings in one day? Let me tell you. First thing first, sleeping to 11:30am got me all charged for the day. I slept so long that when I got out of bed I could actually feel how straightened my spine had become.

Prior to getting out of bed I did get a call at 8am. Yikes! This caused me to stretch in a feline manner. Low and behold that was not a bright idea. I have long been injured on multiple occiasions just by stretching in bed (those who know know the story). Now comes another injury. I stretched my calf muscle to the point I pulled it. I was in agony to the point I was caressing my leg while burrying my face in the pillow hoping for some intervention on this pain.

My new theory of wiggling my toes and slowly extending the leg worked. I returned to bed and slept for another three and a half hours. Phew!

~~~~~~

The main reason for this entry is salsa. I went out with my buddies from work and we stopped off at her house. There were full out spread of snacks and beer. God do I love being in the adult world. No more of this BYO snacks. There was some of the best salsa ever. It was peach and pineapple salsa. Damn it was tasty. To the point I would have started to dip vegetables in that just to have an excuse for eating the salsa.

I then today made my trademark Gringo quesadillas. Grilled cheese that I dip in salsa. It wasn't peach and pineapple salsa, but it did just fine.

~~~~~~~

I am currently uploading my cuban music cd. It is only a matter of time that the young latinos respect the Alto. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...in blasting crazy music at 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment