Well, writing down a resolution or thirty may be a bold thing I'd do in the past. Writing resolutions down is something I take very serious. It's like the biggest grocery list I have to make for myself. What sucks is how we don't plan to run into that side display of nacho cheese but still make room for it. (ooh metaphors this early in the year, bonus!)
1. Go Swimming 3 times a week - I used to think I could do that more but I am seriously bothered by how the ederly make a locker room a nudist colony and begin to recall yesteryear.
2. Eat healthier - Occasionally put green peppers on my pizza. Consider that done.
3. Catch 22 - Actually read the thing, don't use it as a papertowel.
4. Learn Guitar - If I practiced as much as I play Guitar Hero I could be earning big cash at a coffee house.
5. Public Transportation - Use it more. I fear the dream where Al Gore comes to visit and leaves Tipper to supervise me.
6. Be there for my brother - It's only a matter of time before the Cubs put their uniforms back on.
7. Develop a random impersonation - Remember when a Walken was clever and funny? Maybe I could be the one skinny guy with a good Farley, can't fake fat.