There are a few things that have happened in our society of late that I just can't let be ignored. Whether politics, rock, movies, or sports these topics are clearly a concern. Now there may be more than one right answer, so make sure to pick the ones that fit the best. Good luck and no cheating, God is watching.
1. By having Hootie and the Blowfish play at his wedding, Tiger Woods clearly supports what theory?
A. That he really is not black
B. Golfers are lame no matter what age
C. Hootie never left
D. All of the above
2. Ashlee Simpson's hit single "shadow" is about living in the shadow of who's dream?
A. Jessica's dream for a breast reduction
B. Ashlee's dream for rhinoplasty
C. Her father's dream to get paid to exploit his daughters
D. MTV's dream to have someone else that lipsyncs
3. Who will hurt the most from the NHL lockout?
A. Canadians, unemployment skyrocketed to 65% already
B. Hispanics, now there will be nothing to compare soccer to
C. The WNHL, a woman's hockey league poised to have skirts as the uniforms
D. Dentists, no trip to Cabo this Christmas
4. Which flaw of the presidential candidates is most over played?
A. The fact that John Kerry's face has more wrinkles than a bulldog's ass
B. George is so dumb it would take him 10 minutes to put on velcro shoes
C. MTV offered to make Kerry's term a reality show, called "The Swift President"
D. Bush uses Poland as our second best allie.
5. The best part about the change to autumn is?
A. Four months of Christmas items at the stores
B. Burning evidence, uhh I mean leaves
C. Watching people forget the terrorists for a minute and worry about the flu
D. People acting surprised about the cold, even though it happens every year
1. D, 2. A, 3. B, 4. C, 5. D.