Sunday, July 11, 2004

While You Were Out (Drinking Most Likely)

Ok, so at the early stages of this blog I was updating three or so times a week. Well that is hard to do when one don't have the internet at work anymore. I will update this as much as possible. Here is the skinny on why this is not a long blog.

I just finished the first revisions on my first ever screen play. It is a short film titled "Last Night." Auditions will be held in the Chicagoland area. Look for it at a social gathering in Fall '04.

By the by, July 15th I will be in an open mic contest at the Comedy Spot in Mount Prospect (call 411 for a #/directions). $5 to get in showtime at 8pm. If I progress through the tourney I could win $500. Also, July 30 I am performing improv at the Taste of Orland. Showtime 7pm, I don't think there is a charge to get in. Show is at the outdoor ampitheater.

That's the Reader's Digest of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment