Sunday, February 27, 2005

This Week's Shows

So it begins. Another week. Well here's something to look forward to.


Tuesday: Open Mic Comedy @ Island's ( a most needed return to one of the best rooms in Chiland) 3856 N. Ashland 8:30 start. Free

Wednesday: Micetro Improv (competitive improv, audience can play too!) 1802 Berenice (Lincoln & Berenice, walk to the end of Berenice) 8pm start- $6 for actors, $10 for day jobbers. BYOB

Saturday: Inseam Asylum (DEBUT SHOW! Improv comedy by 2 tall guys- a new recipe for laughter I believe) 4210 N Lincoln 10pm start- $10 (I think it may be $8) BYOB

Sunday: The Second City Improv Class Showcase (Level D performance, games similar to Who's Line...) 1616 N Wells. 2pm- Free.

I really would love to see you all at all of these but know that you are busy folks. Spread the word too please.

Contact me with any questions.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Oooh! Mark and I will definitely be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are a improv genius, but its a level D show there buddy.

    -JJ

    ReplyDelete